Quark Mod is a fully modular mod with the objective of improving the vanilla gameplay experience. In other words, I would call it “what I would add if I was hired at mojang – the mod”. Modules can be turned off and all features can be turned off individually. Some even have more in-depth configs.
The following hierarchy is module > feature
- Dispensers Place Seeds
- Obsidian Pressure Plate (detects players only)
- Hardened/Stained Clay Tiles
- Reed Blocks
- Sandy Bricks
- Thatch Blocks
- Stone Bricks for the 1.8 worldgen stones
- Vanilla Stairs And Slabs
- Stone (stairs)
- End Bricks
- Prismarine Bricks
- Dark Prismarine
- Lit Redstone Lamp
- Blaze Lantern
- Creepers turn red when their fuse goes off
- Entities are immune to arrows fired by their rider
- Chickens shed feathers
- Glass drops shards
- Looking down a ladder while not moving or sneaking makes you go down fast
- Recipe to convert slabs back into blocks (dynamically generates)
- Potions and Minecarts are stackable
- Stairs make 8 rather than 4 (dynamically generates)
- Recipe to convert stairs back into slabs (dynamically generates)
- The Elytra can be dyed
- Recipe to duplicate fireworks, like the one for banners
- Basalt rock in the nether
- Clay generates underground like dirt
No videos available
How to install Quark Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Quark Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Quark Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
This mod is made by Vazkii, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.