Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 5, 2019
- Newest File: Quark-r2.0-200.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: Forge, 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Quark Mod is a fully modular mod with the objective of improving the vanilla gameplay experience. In other words, I would call it “what I would add if I was hired at mojang – the mod”. Modules can be turned off and all features can be turned off individually. Some even have more in-depth configs.
The following hierarchy is module > feature
Some feature added in the mod for Minecraft 1.14.4 as:
- Added Blossom Trees
- Added Compasses Work Everywhere
- Added Mega Caves
- Added Monster Boxes
- Added More Potted Plants
Note: Please make sure you are downloading the properly tagged file for the loader you are using. You can download other mod combine with your version in Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods or Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Dispensers Place Seeds
- Obsidian Pressure Plate (detects players only)
- Hardened/Stained Clay Tiles
- Reed Blocks
- Sandy Bricks
- Thatch Blocks
- Stone Bricks for the 1.8 worldgen stones
- Vanilla Stairs And Slabs
- Stone (stairs)
- End Bricks
- Prismarine Bricks
- Dark Prismarine
- Lit Redstone Lamp
- Blaze Lantern
- Creepers turn red when their fuse goes off
- Entities are immune to arrows fired by their rider
- Chickens shed feathers
- Glass drops shards
- Looking down a ladder while not moving or sneaking makes you go down fast
- Recipe to convert slabs back into blocks (dynamically generates)
- Potions and Minecarts are stackable
- Stairs make 8 rather than 4 (dynamically generates)
- Recipe to convert stairs back into slabs (dynamically generates)
- The Elytra can be dyed
- Recipe to duplicate fireworks, like the one for banners
- Basalt rock in the nether
- Clay generates underground like dirt
No videos available
How to install Quark Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Quark Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Quark Mod
This mod is made by Vazkii, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.