Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 28, 2017
- Newest File: Quark-r1.3-114.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Quark Mod is a fully modular mod with the objective of improving the vanilla gameplay experience. In other words, I would call it “what I would add if I was hired at mojang – the mod”. Modules can be turned off and all features can be turned off individually. Some even have more in-depth configs.
The following hierarchy is module > feature
- Dispensers Place Seeds
- Obsidian Pressure Plate (detects players only)
- Hardened/Stained Clay Tiles
- Reed Blocks
- Sandy Bricks
- Thatch Blocks
- Stone Bricks for the 1.8 worldgen stones
- Vanilla Stairs And Slabs
- Stone (stairs)
- End Bricks
- Prismarine Bricks
- Dark Prismarine
- Lit Redstone Lamp
- Blaze Lantern
- Creepers turn red when their fuse goes off
- Entities are immune to arrows fired by their rider
- Chickens shed feathers
- Glass drops shards
- Looking down a ladder while not moving or sneaking makes you go down fast
- Recipe to convert slabs back into blocks (dynamically generates)
- Potions and Minecarts are stackable
- Stairs make 8 rather than 4 (dynamically generates)
- Recipe to convert stairs back into slabs (dynamically generates)
- The Elytra can be dyed
- Recipe to duplicate fireworks, like the one for banners
- Basalt rock in the nether
- Clay generates underground like dirt
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Quark Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
- AutoRegLib Mod for version 1.10.2 or higher
This mod is made by Vazkii, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.