Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 29, 2016
- Newest File: quantumflux-1.10.2-2.0.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Quantum Flux Mod is meant to provide wireless power between machines and will eventually replace all cables meant to transport RF. Keep an eye on the website and the wiki for a full list, but in summary:
- Zero Point Extractor: A way to extract energy from the Void itself
- Quantum Entropy Accelerator: An efficient and clean early game way to make power
- Quibit Clusters: Store RF internally to be used later
- Quantum RF Entangler: Tap into the all permeating Redflux Field to store energy to be accessed wirelessly from anywhere
- Quantum RF Exciter: Used in conjunction with the Quantum RF Entangler to move RF wirelessly over vast distances
- Quibit Cell: When activated (sneak+right click) it will charge any item in your inventory that is powered by RF
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the QuantumFlux – Wireless RF Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Jotato, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.