Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 1, 2016
- Newest File: Memory, Death and Rockets (0.7.3)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
- Each vanilla tab now has their own way of sorting items (instead of sorting by IDs).
- Each of the vanilla tabs now has the search field, allowing for a search in that category of items.
- The Foods, Tools, and Combat tab now has the “best” item from their category as icon.
- Adds two new tabs with exciting items (that are not normally avaiable from creative), for use on any creative server!
- This includes blocks like barriers, command blocks and all of the MHF skulls + plus skulls of player that are standing nearby!
- Adds a new thieving tab, that let’s you grab the enchanted items of players standing nearby.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Quality Order Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Ruukas, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.