Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 3, 2017
- Newest File: quacklib-1.1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
Adds a wrapper around blocks, NBT, block models, a gui API, a wrench that rotates blocks, …
Forgelin Mod provides a Kotlin language adapter for Forge and bundles the Kotlin standard library, reflect library, and runtime.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the QuackLib Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MRebhan, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.