Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 22, 2017
- Newest File: pvpToggle-1.11.2-2.0.37-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever had players who wanted to kill eachother for the fun of it, but also have players who’d rather not have pvp enabled?
With this mod you can have players decide for themselves! Let players opt-out of PVP by typing /pvp off. Or, if they rather have their heads smashed in, have them type /pvp on
Please note: Requires K4Lib Mod
- keepInventoryOnPVPDeath (default=false) Whether or not the players keep their inventory when they die because of a player
- keepExperienceOnPVPDeath (default=false) Whether or not the players keep their experience when they die because of a player
- showMessageOnLogin (default=true) Whether or not to show the player a message that pvpToggle is enabled on your server, and what his/her state of pvp is (disabled or enabled)
- coolDownInSeconds (default=30) How long a player has to wait before toggling his state of PvP. Thus counteracting the hit-and-run phenomenon. (set to 0 to disable)
- announceDimensionSetting (default=true) Whether or not to display a message when a player enters a dimension with forced PvP settings.
The mod is mostly server only, however, since version 1.0.x the mod can also be installed client side. This’ll display two swords on your gui when PvP is enabled and a shield when PvP is disabled.
– Toggles PVP
pvpui [location x y]/[own enable/disable]/[other enable/disable]
– location – Sets the location of the icon.
– own – Whether or not to display the icon.
– other – Whether or not to display the icon over a players head.
– version – Displays the version of pvptoggle
– save – Saves the users, dimension settings and areas to the world dir
– load – Loads the users, dimension settings and areas from the world dir
– area new/delete/option
+ new <name> <x1> <y1> <z1> <x2> <y2> <z2> – Creates a new area with “name” in the given coordinates.
+ delete <name> – Deletes area “name”
+ option get/set announce/forced – Gets or sets the options. Announce is if the mod will notify a user if they enter or leave the area. forced on/off, whether or not PvP is on or off.
– dimension [get] <dimensionID> -1/0/1 – Gets or sets the settings in the dimension. -1 means not forced. 0 means forced off, 1 means forced on.
You’re allowed to use this mod in any pack you want, as long as it’s not behind a paywall.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the PvPToggle Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by K4Unl, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.