Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: PulveriseIt 1.1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever wanted to get more ingots from one ore? Ever wanted to make alloys in Minecraft?
Well here you go!
PulverizeIt is a small mod I made that allows you to turn items into dust with a one-use-only hammer in the workbench.
I recommend you use Just Enough Items for the recipes as there are too many to list here!
Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod is an amazing mod which is built from the ground up for stability and performance. JEI is a stripped-down item and recipe viewing mod for Minecraft 1.8+.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the PulveriseIt! Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ORAS_Dude, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.