Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 25, 2017
- Newest File: Psi-r1.1-58.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Psi Mod is a mod about spell programming, inspired by Mahouka. Don’t worry if that doesn’t make any sense.
The core of Psi is a system where you can create action sequences (“Spells”) to be executed in the world. Just look to the left of this text for some examples.
This system is followed by a leveling system containing ingame documentation and tutorials of the various concepts and pieces you’ll get. The mod makes use of basic mathematical concepts, such as Vectors in its systems, which allows for great flexibility on what spells can do.
- Is very flexible on what it allows you to do;
- Encourages creativity and problem solving;
- Ties in the reward to the creation process;
- Can do some pretty cool stuff.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Psi Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
- AutoRegLib Mod for version 1.10.2 or higher
This is made by Vazkii, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.