Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 31, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Psi Mod is a mod about spell programming, inspired by Mahouka. Don’t worry if that doesn’t make any sense.
The core of Psi is a system where you can create action sequences (“Spells”) to be executed in the world. Just look to the left of this text for some examples.
This system is followed by a leveling system containing ingame documentation and tutorials of the various concepts and pieces you’ll get. The mod makes use of basic mathematical concepts, such as Vectors in its systems, which allows for great flexibility on what spells can do.
- Is very flexible on what it allows you to do;
- Encourages creativity and problem solving;
- Ties in the reward to the creation process;
- Can do some pretty cool stuff.
How to install Psi Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Psi Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Psi Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
This is made by Vazkii, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.