Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: Proxy 0.9.0.1 (MC 1.12)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
This mod adds a single block, called a Proxy, which allows remotely accessing other block’s inventories, fluid tanks, energy storage (Forge or Tesla) and anything else exposed as Forge capabilities. This works at any range and even from other dimensions.
After crafting a proxy block you can shift+right click it on any block or machine to bind it to the location, then you place the proxy block elsewhere and can use it to access the block it’s bound to.
- Minecraft 1.12 / 1.12.1
- Reasonably recent Forge
Yes this means you have permission to add it to any public or private mod pack.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Proxy Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by bdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.