Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 17, 2017
- Newest File: ProjectRed-1.10.2-126.96.36.199-lighting.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Project Red – Lighting Mod 1.7.10 is the lighting file for Project Red. It contains the illumination module which adds various types of awesome-looking redstone controlled lights that will quickly entice you to replace your old and outdated torches.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Project Red – Lighting Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Mr_TJP, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.