Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 13, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
ProjectRed is a Forge mod for Minecraft, co-developed and maintained by MrTJP and Chickenbones. It is a recreation of Eloraam’s RedPower2, which is currently in the process of being turned into an independent game. Just like the mod that inspired it, ProjectRed brings vastly improved redstone control via compact Wires and integrated Logic Gates.
Wires work sort of like redstone dust, except they can be transmitted for up to 256 blocks, and go up and under blocks as well as around corners.
Logic Gates allow you to fit what would otherwise take a huge building of redstone craziness and squeeze it into a tiny logic gate, that can be placed on any solid block on any side.
It written inside the ForgeMultipart API.
Forge Relocation is another mod that was designed to work with ProjectRed, but can be used independently. It adds a way to move blocks from one place to another. Its universal API can be used by any modder to easily add support for their blocks. A plugin for FMP is provided as an example for other modders to base their plugins on.
ProjectRed is a massive mod. It has been split up into several modules that you see below:
- MrTJPCore: Common library required for all mods.
- Project Red – Base: Common library required for all ProjectRed modules. Adds crafting ingredient items, and manages dependencies between all modules.
- Project Red – Integration: Adds gates and redstone wiring.
- Project Red – Fabrication: Adds digital integrated circuits that allows hundreds of gates to be squeezed into one.
- Project Red – Mechanical: Adds frame motors, item pipes, tubes, and machines.
- Project Red – Lighting: Adds redstone-controlled lighting that is brighter and better looking then torches.
- Project Red – World: Adds worldgen, tools, and armor.
- Project Red – Compat: Adds cross-mod compatibility with other mods such as Computercraft and Tinkers Construct
- Forge Relocation: A library that allows mods to move blocks with ease, primarily used for frames and motors.
- Forge Relocation – FMP Plugin: An addon for ForgeRelocation that allows FMP tiles to move properly, multiparts to be put inside of frame blocks, and covers/panels to be used to modify connections.
Please see detail and download all mods Project Red
Compatibile mods and Addons
The following mods add cross-mod interactions with Project Red:
- Forge Relocation – Relocate blocks in style.
- WirelessRedstone – ChickenBones Edition – Red alloy wire signals can be run to limitless ranges
- with wireless transmitters and receivers.
- NotEnoughItems – Special recipes can be viewed. Also adds extra info to live tooltips.
- Tinkers Construct – Red alloy ingots can be crafted in the smeltery more efficiently.
- Thermal Expansion – Induction smelters can make Red alloy ingots more efficiently.
- Waila – Adds special in-world tooltips for gates that show info such as inputs, outputs, delays, time, etc.
- OpenComputers – Computers connect to bundled cables. They can read and emit signals.