Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 24, 2016
- Newest File: Project Bench v1.7.10-0.5.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Project Bench Mod adds a new crafting table to the game, with an inventory, plans, and crafting with liquids.
- Items stay in crafting grid.
- Crafting components will be removed from supply inventory first, and then from the crafting grid as needed.
- Upgrade to Project Bench from Crafting Table with craftable item.
- Use fluids in crafting with the Project Bench (if upgraded).
- Displays result over the bench.
- Plans to store a recipe for easy use later!
- Plans can utilize fluid tank to craft with fluids.
- Two Buttons: top one becomes clickable when a plan is in the slot below it (see Using Plans below). Bottom one, when pressed, will empty the crafting grid of all items.
- Hovering over either button for a brief period of time, will give you a bit of insight into what they do.
Go to (Quick links)
Project Bench Upgrade
Fluid Handler Upgrade
This process also works with fluids. If there is a bucket of water in the crafting recipe, and there is water in the tank, it will consume water from the tank before buckets of water from the supply area.
Placing a blank plan in the slot to the left of the grid will enable the button above it.
Clicking the button above it, will write the crafting recipe to that plan. The texture will change to show that the plan has a recipe associated with it.
When you start to get a couple plans in your inventory, it can be easy to forget which is which. If you hold down shift, all plans with a recipe within a Project Bench will display their result over the plan: (notice bottom right)
Last but not least, holding shift while hovering over a plan in any inventory will display all the components that go into making that recipe within the tooltip.
Project Bench Upgrade:
- Right click with this upgrade on a Crafting Table to upgrade that Crafting Table directly to a Project Bench
Fluid Handler Upgrade:
- Right click with this upgrade on a Project Bench to upgrade that Project Bench to handle fluids. Doing so will allow the Project Bench to hold up to 16 buckets of a fluid, and craft with that fluid in the crafting grid, using plans, or as a supply item.
- Crafting will follow this priority in using liquids: first from the tank, then from the supply inventory, finally from the crafting matrix.
Old Information: (For Minecraft 1.6.4 and older)
This is a very simple mod that only adds one thing to the game, the Project Bench. It’s a simple block that is one part crafting bench, one part chest. It gives you the ability to place a recipe in the crafting area and make it multiple times with the supplies from the chest portion of it. There are 18 total spaces that will supply items to craft for the recipe if it is needed.
Screenshots and Recipes:
First off, here’s the crafting recipe. (New as of version 1.5)
Secondly, here’s the crafting recipe for the Upgrade item. It can be used to upgrade preexisting crafting tables. This was added to remove the redundancy of making a crafting table to make a Project Bench and then be left over with a spare crafting table.
Voila, it shows the crafting result above the block! Useful for remembering which bench has what recipe!
Doing all the hard work for you. Here’s it in action. It will first use items from the attached inventory.
Coexisting peacefully with other mods.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Project Bench Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge