Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 2, 2016
- Newest File: ProgressiveAutomation-1.10.2-1.6.50.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Progressive Automation Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 provides low tech automation tools for common tasks. The tools are upgradable as the player progresses.
Some of the cool things the mod adds are:
- A low tech miner that uses normal fuel. Replacing the the mined area with cobble and infinitely expandable (with enough resources).
- A simple tree farm that and plant and chop trees.
- A planter that plants and collects all sorts of plants
- A crafter that can automatically craft items.
- A simple generator that gets more efficient as it’s upgraded.
- There is a whole rake of them, you can basically OP the crap out of the mod or disable it all.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Progressive Automation Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by obriensh, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.