Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 5, 2017
- Newest File: [1.11.2] Programmable Command Blocks 1.1r
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds new command block to your game: Programmable Command Block (or PCB for short)!
This block allows you to put your big command block creations in this one small block!
Once placed, it can be used only by server admins that own permission level 4 (or more) and creative mode.
It has it’s complex GUI:
Buttons on left allow IO:
- Upload to Pastebin
- Save to local computer
- Download PCB from internet
- Load PCB from local computer
To create command, hold SHIFT and click Left Mouse Button in the functional field. Delete is the same, but you have to do it on created command.
This mod also adds some useful commands:
- /calculate [expression] — Calculates mathematical expression. Ex: abs(2 – 4 * (-2))
- /cutstr [from] [string] OR /cutstr [from] [to] [string] — cuts text after 1 or 2 number arguments. Ex: “/cutstr 2 PCOmmandBlocks” — returns “OmmandBlocks” /cutstr 3 8 Oh Hello There! — return “Hello”
- /getpos [entity UUID | entity selector | player name] — gets position for entity. Ex: /getpos @p — returns this: “X Y Z”
- /ifoffline — can and should be used in vanilla command blocks. Emits comparator signal 1 if this is singleplayer AND it is NOT shared to LAN. 0 Otherwise.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Programmable Command Blocks (PCB) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MrDimkas_Studio, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.