Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 4, 2017
- Newest File: pressure-1.3.0.fix1-mc1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.6.4, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Pressure Pipes Mod 1.10.2,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 added Tank Access Port – allows input/output for the same block – intended for use with ExtraCells fluid storage bus and similar mechanics. Added fluid flow counts to Data Port API (thanks habnabit)
- Transfer any amount of fluid
- Unlimited input/output
- Works with all forge fluids and all pipe/tanks from other mods
- Can transfer multiple liquids on the same pipe
- Filtering by fluid type on input and outputs
- Multiple inputs and outputs on the same pipe
- Smart distribution between valid outputs
- Fully supports Forge Multipart (1.7.2+ versions)
- Multiblock Free Form Tanks
- Handy Hand Pumps and Canisters
Go to (Quick links)
- Minecraft 1.7.10
- Forge 10.13.0.1180 +
- BdLib (latest release)
- High Pressure Input
- Accepts fluids from pipes on the back (brighter side without arrows)
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the front (darker side with arrows)
- Will only accept fluids if a valid output is connected with a high pressure pipe
- If multiple outputs are connected – will do it’s best to distribute the fluid evenly
- High Pressure Output
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the back (darker side without arrows)
- Outputs fluids into pipes/tanks on the front (brighter side with arrows)
- High Pressure Piping
- Connects outputs and inputs
- Can be layed in any shape, loops and intersections will not cause problems
- High Pressure Pump
- Pumps fluids between tanks, pipes or High Pressure Inputs
- Will pump as much fluid as possible per tick
- Needs redstone signal to activate
- Infinite Water Source
- Exactly what it says on the tin
- Is really infinite for all intents and purposes
- Water can be piped out using a High Pressure Pump or pipes from other mods
Inputs, Outputs and Pipes can have filters set, to set a filter – right click with a bucket (or any other valid container) filled with the fluid. To remove a filter – right click with an empty bucket in your hand.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pressure Pipes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by bdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.