Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 3, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Practicalities Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 is mostly designed to pleasure players with its simple and practical functionality.
- Luminus Rod: An item that when right clicked will place an invisible light source on the ground. Recharge it by placing it in a crafting grid with a Radiant Charger.
- Rare Earth Magnet: Get all the Stuff and Things! Will pull XP orbs and Items directly to your inventory, and will work through walls.
- Smooth Glowstone: It is glowstone, but all smooth and shiny
- Refinery: A simple early game way to double your ore output. Requires more fuel, but has a chance of providing and extra ingot. You can also recycle your tools and armor in it as well.
- Matter Transporter: No one knows how it works, but it is capable of moving blocks from one location to another.
- Imbued Sword: An old powerful weapon capable of defeating any foe.
- Imbued Tool: An almost magical tool capable of making work faster and more efficient.
- Sitis Stick: Hold it in your hand and right click to make the rain go away
- Wither Farm: A way to automate the killing of the Wither boss.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Practicalities Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by jotato, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.