Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 23, 2017
- Newest File: PracticalLogistics2-1.10.2-2.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Practical Logistics 2 by Ollie Lansdell is A port and update of my original mod Practical Logistics with even more fanciness.
Practical Logistics 2 gives you the ability to create automated systems for reading, displaying and acting upon data. You can monitor items, energy, fluids, entities, machines, tanks, light, weather, direction, movement and much more. You can create Item, Fluid and Energy networks and transfer them anywhere in the world instantly; you can even transfer across dimensions. This mod also gives you more interactive control, via the use of Large Display Screens. This gives you infinite control and management of your base. You can also monitor and control blocks wirelessly.
3D Interactive Guide Book
Fluid and Item Monitoring. On one screen!
Screen Interaction – for item/fluid extraction.
Operator Tool – Info Overlays
Energy Reader GUI
Energy Reader – Displaying Energy Stored
Player Inventory Reading
Custom Message Displaying
A large Array of Arrays
Update Log: (from 1.7.10 to 1.10.2 version)
- Added Guide – an interactive in-game guide book
- Added Operator – used for general operations on blocks
- Added Entity Transceiver – to track a specific entity for Info Reading/Displaying
- Added Wireless Storage Reader – for wirelessly add/remove items.
- Added Etched Plate – a new crafting ingredient created in the Forging Hammer
- Added Transfer Node – used for transfering items/fluids/energy from/to the connected block.
- The energy reader can show a list of all available energy connections
- The Data Receiver can connect to an unlimited number of Data Emitters
- Full Multipart Support – Super compact setups.
- Nodes have a priority setting to configure their order when performing item/fluid transfer
- Redstone Signaller: Now supports multiple statements for more complex setups.
- Display Screens can now face UP and DOWN.
- Channel Selector has been removed. Channels can now be configured within each individual block.
- Info Creator and Data Modifier have also been removed. Info can be created and modified within the screens themselves.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Practical Logistics 2 Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Ollie_Lansdell, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.