Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 16, 2016
- Newest File: PowerConverters 3.2.1 [build unknown]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
PowerConverters Mod just is a continuation of the PowerConverters mod by Powercrystals, specifically the version maintained by Samrg472. It seems like Samrg472’s version is dead (or at least waiting to be revived), so I decided to continue it.
- Various code optimizations, including moving to gradle, which will make the transition to 1.7 fairly easy
- Bugfixes, including the display on steam consumers and the charging of RF tools.
- Added Factorization support
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the PowerConverters Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Portablejim, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.