Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 10, 2016
- Newest File: PowderPower-1.10.2_1.0.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Powder Power brings powder alchemy to Minecraft and takes Lapis and Redstone to new heights.
Powder Power utilizes very simple powder alchemy, done in a Vanilla Crafting Table, to unleash the power of most of the resources already in Minecraft.
Tested and works fine on Forge Servers.
The mod allows you to create powders from:
- Ender Pearl
By combining these powders in different ways, you will be able to create (4) new elements to work with: Redium, Lapium, Gemium, and Trilium. These new materials allow you to create armors, tools, weapons, foods, and magical items that will give “plain old vanilla” Minecraft a whole new flavor.
All recipes are in JEI, which is highly recommended.
No new machines, altars, rituals, or rain dances are required.
TIP: Make an Iron Hammer and use it to obtain powders by right-clicking on ores and other blocks. Not all powders are available yet. Ender Pearl powder is made with an iron bone and bowl.
In future releases, the mod will expand into the use of organic materials (gels) that when used with magical wands and/or Alchemist Stones, will unlock new options for the player. Magical Talisman will also be coming that will give effects while in player inventory.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Powder Power Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by kwpugh, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.