Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 23, 2016
- Newest File: Potion Packs Build 6b
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Lets you tie potions together into packs of 8. It’s mod for minecraft 1.10.2,1.7.10 version made by BEQOsNtDi6xRDGzqIAT7.
Go to sections(Quick links)
Tying a bundle of arrows together one day got me thinking: Why not do the same with potions? This is the result.
Just tie them together!
This works for pretty much all common beneficial potions (Regeneration, Swiftness, Fire Resistance, Healing, Night Vision, Strength, Invisibility, Water Breathing), stacking 8 of them into one pack. (More would get in its own way.)
A bottle of water, nether wart and paper in any order make the goods.
The Haste potion can be refined by crafting it with either redstone (duration), glowstone (power) or lapis (overcharged, but toxic).
How to install Potion Packs Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Potion Packs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by BEQOsNtDi6xRDGzqIAT7, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.