Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 6, 2016
- Newest File: Portaportal-1.7.10-0.0.2i-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This started as my Modjam 3 entry, for Minecraft 1.6.4. It has since been updated to 1.7.2 and 1.7.10. This project is here to serve as a way to get the mod.
Current Version: 0.0.2i
Required Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Minimum required Forge Version: 10.13.3.1422
Once you have your portal, the first thing you need to do is bind it to a location. This location can be anywhere in any dimension. To bind a portal, simply right click, the frame of the portal should change from red to green, signifying a successful binding.
You can re-bind the portal to a new location by sneaking, and then right clicking with the portal in hand. The item tooltip contains the details of where the portal is bound, including what dimension, what coordinates, the yaw (rotation of where you’re facing, along the y axis), and the dimension name.
Once your portal is bound to a location, there’s a few ways to activate its abilities:
- Simply right click with the portal in hand, to teleport yourself.
- Place the portal in a vanilla Item Frame, and right click the Item Frame, it will teleport you.
- Left-click any living entity, and teleport that entity to the portals bound location. (Currently this does affect players regardless of op status, this will be configurable in future versions).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Portaportal Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Unh0ly_Tigg, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.