Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 4, 2017
- Newest File: PortalGun-1.10.2-6.0.1-fix-1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.1, 1.5.0, 1.4.7, 1.4.6, 1.4.5, 1.4.4, 1.4.2, 1.3.2, 1.2.5
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Portal Gun Mod 1.7.10, 1.6.4 adds Portal 2 themed content to Minecraft. The highlighted feature is the Portal Gun, which replicates the behavior of the device from the Valve game by allowing the player to place two portals and teleport instantly between them.
Go to (Quick links)
Mod Part 0:
Default Portal Gun
Atlas’ Portal Gun
P-Body’s Portal Gun
Portal Gun Pedestals
Single Coloured Default Portal Gun
Long Fall Boots
Mod Part 1:
Weighted Storage Cube
Placing it in the world and right clicking it with a rose will transform it into a companion cube!
Whilst in your inventory, the companion cube will help heal you every 5 seconds!
Incinerating the cube (How could you!?) will cause it to leave behind a recorded message.
Smelting the disc will cause the plastic to deteriorate, changing the entire track!
Crafting two of the first discs together will also change the track.
Weighted Storage Cube Vent
Weighted Companion Cube Vent
Right clicking the cube with cyan dye will make it bouncy! Get rid of the bounciness by putting it in water.
Mod Part 2:
Material Emancipation Grid
Mod Part 3:
(Model made in Techne)
When sentry turrets get smelted, their sleek body polish melts off and their circuits gets messed up!
Mod Part 4:
Aerial Faith Plates
Electronic Intelligence Indicator
Mod Part 5:
High Energy Pellet Launcher
High Energy Pellet Catcher
Mod Part 6:
Discouragement Beam Emitter
Discouragement Beam Catcher
Discouragement Beam Sensor
Discouragement Redirection Cube
Discouragement Redirection Cube Vent
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Portal Gun Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Ichun, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.