Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 1, 2017
- Newest File: Portable Armor Stand 1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
PAS (Portable Armor Stand) is a little mod, which add only one item at the moment.
The item let you store a set of armor with shift right click and with a single right click change your equipped armor with the stored armor.
To craft you need atm an anvil and an armor stand like this:
X A X
X X X
X S X
X – empty
A – Anvil
S – Armor Stand
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Portable Armor Stand Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Nyhal, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.