Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 20, 2016
- Newest File: V. 1.2.2 - Popcorn Mod [1.8.9]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Popcorn Mod adds Popcorn, Corn and Corn Plant to Minecraft. For Popcorn you must put Corn into a furnace. You get corn everywhere on dirt.
- Popcorn with Butter
- Salted Popcorn
- Salt Ore
- Corn Plant
- Popcorn Block (Spawn in Popcorn Biome)
- Popcorn Biome
- Popcorner (Human/Mob)
Go to sections(Quick links)
Popcorn: You get Corn from Corn Plant. You can find Corn Plant everywhere on dirt.
Popcorn with Butter
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Download latest file:
The orginal download page: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/popcorn-mod-1-8/files