Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 2, 2017
- Newest File: PokeModGo-1.10.2-1.0.4-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
My entry for The Modding Trials 2016, a competition in which a Minecraft mod is created in 96 hours. This is a parody on Pokemon Go Mod 1.10.2.
It uses an external database (http://pokeapi.co/) to gather all sorts of data about Pokemon, like textures, names, types (fire, water) and habitats. It uses this data to dynamically determine where you can encounter Pokemon.
By default it uses the Pokemon from the first generation (#1 – #151), this however can be changed in the configuration file as you wish.
How to install PokeMod Go Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the PokeMod Go Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MineMaarten, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.