Pokécube Core Mod is the core section of Pokécube. Starting in Minecraft 1.8.8 Pokécube will be split into a core and then addons which add additional features.
Originally made by Manchou, Updated and Very Heavily modified by Thutmose. For more information, See this thread on MCF: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2218222-pokecube-revival-adding-400-pokemon-to-minecraft
Highly Suggested Addons:
- Pokécube Mobs – Adds in the rest of the pokemobs, Core only includes Zubat.
- Pokécube Revival – Adds in more mod compatibility, More advanced blocks, and trainers.
The core will contain the basic features, and will only provide one pokemob, zubat, there will be resource packs or addon mods available which add more.
You can get more Pokémobs by adding one of the various Pokémon adding addons or resource packs. You can even make your own resource pack to add them, as Pokécube supports loading of models and mobs directly from the resource pack. Valid file types are the save files of Tabula, by iChun, and the x3d model format. Animations are done via Tabula, or an XML file along side the model. See the contents of the Pokécube Models GitHub repository for examples of resource packs.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pokécube Core Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by patnevis, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.