Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Poisoned Arrows Mod allows you to add potion effects to your arrows. Once the arrow hits a mob, it will apply the effect. To add the potion effect to an arrow, you must put the potion effect you want to apply (not splash potions) in the crafting table with as many normal arrows surrounding it as you like (Outputs the amount of arrows put in the workbench). Just remember, if you only put one arrow along with the potion, you will end up wasting alot more of your resources to get more arrows.
Effect Arrows in the ground
Here is what they look like inside the ?Combat’ creative tab
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
How to use::
If you are in Survival, it will not use any of your Effect Arrows unless you don’t have any normal arrows, but if you are in Creative and you have an Effect Arrow it will select one of those over a normal arrow.