Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: HelldogMadness Mod 1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
This mod Adds Content related to the youtuber “HelldogMadness”
The generation of the world adds a new a little rare plant: the plant of plums!
Release 3 plums when they break, and regenerate 1 point of hunger by eating them.
They are crafted with 9 poisonous potato and apply 30s of poison by eating them. They can be used to make potatoe armor and a potatoe multitool.
It is made with paper and 4 ink sacks. It is a draw on a piece of paper with the outro of the youtuber.
Make a HelldogMadness block with 4 plums, 4 potatoes and a unit of rotten meat, then place it and use it with pakichu in the main hand. HelldogMadness will appear (attributes: 350 life points, 0.45 units of speed (like a player running), attack of plums, pakichu on the second hand, and potatoe equipment). Does not go away in Pacific.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Plum and potatoes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by KevinFernandezDominguez, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.