Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 4, 2016
- Newest File: PlayerStats - 1.1.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Player Stats Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9 adds in-game statistics for player, which you can upgrade using experience.
- Accelerated Furnace – This statistic increases the melting speed.
- Mining – This statistic increases the speed of the mining pickaxe.
- Digging – This statistic increases the speed of the digging shovel.
- Cutting – This statistic increases the speed of the сutting axe.
- Attack Speed – This statistic increases the speed strike of the sword.
- Leaper – This statistic increases the height of the jump player.
- Soft Landing – This statistic reduces the damage from falling player.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Player Stats Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by xMrVizzy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.