Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 21, 2019
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Player Rugs Mod 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9,1.7.10 allows you to have players as decorative rugs in your world, complete with skins and head! They serve no real purpose but you can use it as proof of who you may have slain or you just want something a bit wacky.
Two ways to do it:
- Crafting a cross of leather in a 3×3 crafting grid but replace top middle leather with the players skull.
- Crush the player with an anvil.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Player Rugs Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by KitsuneKihira, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.