Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 24, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Plast Pack is a resource pack very close to the base, but with some changes that will appeal to fans of PvP, or the followers of minimalist style.
Indeed, this pack brings new level textures are very practical: the interfaces are all transparent, so you can see your enemy coming! There are other small additions like a typeface HD, an arc that will turn red when it is fully loaded, the particles of the table of enchantment that are multicolored … and let you discover all the surprises that you reserve this resource pack!
How to Install Plast Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the Plast Pack resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!