Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 1, 2016
- Newest File: Planttech 1.6.0 - 1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Do you want to try something new? Do you want to play with plants? Do you want to play with technic? Then you don’t have to go on looking. Planttech Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.8, 1.7.10 is for you.
- Increase oreincome by let it grow
- Get new metall by plants
- Glowing grass
- New trees with better “leaves” (items, blocks, and leaves)
- These new “leaves” gives you a whole new way to obtain your resources
- New machines
- New plants (including motherplant)
Structure of multistructures (all are the same, just other blocks)
Go to sections(Quick links)
Biomass (Compost Bin)
Blank sapling nether/end/normal
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Planttech Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Chrisland, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.