Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 5, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Planetoid Mod adds planeoids to minecraft, small planet shaped chucks of biomes all over your world! There are many different planetoid types: Dirt, Sand, Wood, Water, Stone, Glowstone, Gravel, Cobblestone, Coal, Iron, Lava, Redstone, Lapislazuli, Gold, Diamond, Emerald..
Go to (Quick links)
On some there will spawn plants:
- Cacti on sand planetoids
- Tall grass and sugarcanes on dirt planetoids
- Since v0.8 default minecraft generation is applied to planetoids (trees, structures and stuff)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge