Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 30, 2019
- Newest File: Placebo-1.14.4-2.3.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4, 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Placebo Mod is a core library for Minecraft, which allows you to optimize all modes released by Shadows_Of_Fire’s Mods.
It is a special mod for minecraft build of libraries that provides functionality for other mods using to run, optimize maximum resource saving and support multiple mods at once.
Now, this mod alone will replace all shapeless recipes with a version that matches faster to improve performance. This setting can be disabled if desired, but defaults to true as of V1.5.1.
This mod supported latest minecraft 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 versions. The last updated of this mod in Minecaft Mods 1.12.2 added new patreon cosmetic loader and Minecaft Mods 1.14.4 moved reload handlers earlier so crafttweaker works properly.
Some mods should be use Placebo to run: FastFurnace, Apotheosis, Parabox, Shadows of Greg, ID Squeezer Tweak, Ender Tweaker, Ignition: EnderBags and also more than 10+ other mods.
Warning: The system will report an error, causing crash and will not load into the main menu, if you don’t install this mod before using other mod. so this mod is “Required” section when installed.
How to install Placebo Mod (Mod Optimization)?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Placebo Mod (Mod Optimization) in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
This mod is made by Shadows_of_Fire, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.