Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: PlaceableGunpowder-1.1 for 1.9.4 and 1.10
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Placeable Gunpowder Mod 1.10,1.8,1.7.10 is a small mod that lets you place down gunpowder as a fuse for TNT that can be any length: no need for repeaters and redstone!
You can light it with flint and steel or fire arrows, and you can also place it with dispensers. It does a bit of damage to entities standing on it as it goes off. It should work with any modded TNT as well.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Placeable Gunpowder Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Tmtravlr, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.