Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 23, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
About PixelCinema Texture Pack 1.5.2
This “Texture Pack” will let you to make greenscreens/bluescreens/redscreens, wich can be used for videos as chroma keyed backgrounds.
(Also this is for ALL texture packs.)
Watch the 2 videos, and read the text files inside the zip file for more information, help and tutorial!
Hope you will like it!
How to install PixelCinema Texture Pack
- Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- Click Texture Packs button.
- Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.