Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 30, 2016
- Newest File: (1.8)PinesMod Update 3.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Pines Mod is a Gravity Falls mod based around bringing monsters and the multiverse into Minecraft. You can read about the monsters of the Pines Mod in the Journal 3, an old journal written by an unknown author. There’s a fourth journal that lets YOU write your findings of new worlds and new monsters (Journal 3 and 4 not yet in mod). This mod also brings in different items from Gravity Falls, such as Pitt Cola and the -12 dollar bill.
The mod will be continuously updated adding more and more content for YOU. It is in early alpha v3 for minecraft 1.8 but will soon be ready for release. The mod will be released in increments of Updates.
I would like to see what people would want in this mod, so here are some examples of stuff you can suggest;
- Dimensions from show
- Blocks (And what abilities it could have)
- Monsters from show (Or custom monsters)
- Anything that does not fit these categories that you would like to see in the mod.
- Items (And what abilities it could have)
- I have already added the Journals in, but they don not have any abilities. Suggest some abilities for the journals
I will try my best to add your suggestions eventually!
I also need a modeller for the mod so it’d be very helpful if anyone was willing to help!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pines Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Soggy_Mustache, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.