Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: Pieces of Ore 1.10.2 1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2,1.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
This mod adds a new method of mining. Now you don’t need to discover any caves in the dark, now you can find them in small pile on the surface you only need to pick them up with a woodenpickaxe or higher. You can find pieces of Gold, Iron, Diamond, Emerald or Redstoneore on the surface…
Piece of Redstone —–> 2 Redstonedust + 3 Stonedust
Piece of Gold —–> 1 Golddust + 3 Stonedust
Piece of Iron —–> 1 Irondust + 3 Stonedust
Piece of Diamond —–> 1 Diamonddust + 3 Stonedust
Piece of Emerald —–> 1 Emeralddust + 3 Stonedust
= 1 Stone
9 Diamonddust = 1 Diamond
9 Emeralddust = 1 Emerald
Melting 1 Irondust = 1 Ironnugget
Melting 1 Golddust = 1 Goldnugget
Diamond = 1/40 Chunks
Emerald = 1/40 Chunks
Redstone = 1/29 Chunks
Iron = 1/10 Chunks
Gold = 1/25 Chunks
– Servercrash on the most Servers
– Sometimes there are Ore generating Problems (like generating a block from another mod) when there are too much mods installed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pieces of Ore Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by MaincrafterDE, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.