Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: PiP-1.10.2-6.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Picture in Picture Mod 1.10.2,1.8,1.7.10,1.6.4 is an awesome mod of Minecraft that allows players to have a different vision in the game. Its various features are listed below
- Renders other player’s Point of Views in a “Picture-in-Picture” style on the Minecraft screen when no GUI is open.
- Renders can be toggled on and off in-game!
- Allows unlimited renders of different player PoVs in a single line in several positions and orientations (until your computer hangs at 1 FPS even!)
- You can selectively show only one person’s PoV by scrolling your mouse while holding the toggle key while toggling it on (indicated by the white border, hit the toggle key again to disable).
- You can toggle first person/third person states by hitting the middle mouse button on a selected PoV (the white border!). Yeah, you can do a full 360 view of yourself!
- Config options to adjust size, update frequency (to decrease lag), orientation, positions, etc!
- In-game Commands with /pip to quickly add or remove a player PoV (limited, no duplicated player names allowed)
- Potential crash with bspkrs’ Core with rendering player/mob on the main menu. Disabling it in their config file fixes it for now.
- Potential exploitation of this mod (since it’s 100% client-side and allows watching other people without their consent).
- Because of how the mod is purely client-side, the limit of tracking other players is bound to Minecraft’s max tracking distance of other players, so no, this does not work across dimensions or long distances.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Picture in Picture Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ichun, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.