Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 16, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Pictroll Resource Pack is frugal texture pack. It aims to natural atmosphere and aerial feeling! Corresponding to the Custom colors and Connected Textures MOD
Recommended MCPatcher HD or Optifine fix.
How to Install Pictroll Resource Pack:
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!