Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 11, 2017
- Newest File: Photoptics v0.6.1.1.1 [1.11] (Stellar API v0.6.4.1.*)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Photoptics Mod is a mod which adds Optical Instruments to minecraft, like telescopes.
Currently it adds basic binoculars, which can be crafted by 4 glass panes on the edges, 3 iron ingots on the middle row in the crafting table,
and basic handheld telescope, which can be crafted by putting a glass block on the middle of the first row, an iron block on the second row, a glass pane on the third row.
Here are the basic binoculars and basic handheld telescope.
They can be used using right click, and zoom in/out by pressing +/- key.
Please note: Requires: Stellar API Mod
Using basic binoculars:
Combination with Stellar Sky:
– Portable telescopes(Telescopes which can be installed on a tripod) will be added in a few weeks.
– Also telescope structure in dome will be added.
– Modular binoculars and telescopes.
– The performance of the optical instrument will be based on used materials, the structure, and level on lens/mirror making.
– The model will be different via the used materials.
– Lens/Mirror making process, and level of the player on the technology.
– Power system based on light will be added. Various wavelengths will be used to analyze information from the sky, and it will be able to be used as power source.
– Setting focus will be added later, since minecraft has nearly no support from those visual effects. (in particular, Shaders)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Photoptics Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by abab9579, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.