Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 22, 2016
- Newest File: Peaceful Plus [1.10.2].jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Peaceful Plus Mod 1.10.2,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2 adds recipes for every item drops by hostile mobs, so you can get this items without leaving peaceful mode. In addition it adds 2 new items to maintain balanced the recipes.
How to install Peaceful Plus Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Peaceful Plus Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by 2BeCristi, gamy21, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.