Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 18, 2019
- Newest File: Patchouli-1.1-22.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: Forge, 1.14.4, 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Patchouli is a mod that aims to provide easy to implement, data-driven documentation for minecraft modders and modpack makers alike.
Patchouli’s systems allow any modder or modpack maker to quickly create beautiful books full of user experience enhancing features. The user-facing feature set of the mod is designed in function of research done on what features people liked from Botania’s Lexica Botania.
Quick list of things patchouli can do that you may be interested in. There’s lots more!
- Data-driven content creation, no code required, you don’t even need patchouli’s code to build
- In-game text editor
- Rich text formatting system that supports macros
- Advancement-driven content unlocking
- Nested categories and bookmarkable entries for quick and easy navigation
- Several ready-to-use page types like text, crafting and image pages
- Multiblock visualization for easy building
- Template system to create custom page types
- Seamless integration with mods, with creative tab and pretending the book is from your mod
- Custom visuals and sounds
- Easily localizable for other languages
- Tons of other user friendly features!
How to install Patchouli Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Patchouli Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Patchouli Mod
This mod is made by Vazkii, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.