Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 27, 2017
- Newest File: PassthroughSigns-1.12.2-2.1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Passthrough Signs Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 right-clicking on a wall sign, interacts with the block it’s attached to.
Example: Right-clicking on a sign attached to a chest will open the chest
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Passthrough Signs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by dmillerw, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.