Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2017
- Newest File: PassableLeaves-1.10.2-18.104.22.168
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Passable Leaves is a Minecraft core mod that makes leaves passable.
It is based on code donated by HellFirePvP for the Appalachia mod. This mod working with NEI Mod 1.10.2.
Do leaves still block sight for hostile mobs?
No, hostile mobs can see you through the leaves.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Passable Leaves Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by WhichOnesPink, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.