Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 10, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Parzi’s Star Wars Mod 1.7.10 is an attempt to recreate a playable experience of the Star Wars saga! Among other things, Parzi’s Star Wars Mod adds various new gameplay features and mechanics, including:
- 20+ Blasters (Pistols, Rifles and Heavy Rifles) *ORIGINAL TRILOGY 3D*
- 4 Glowing, 3D Canon-Correct Lightsabers (Blue, Green and Red, YES WE HAVE KYLO REN’S)
- 6 3D Melee weapons
- 13 Mobs, many ridable and a few milkable, and most drop special loot!
- 13 Sets of armor (Some with special capabilities)
- 5+ Planets to explore, each with their own unique terrain and features (including suns and moons!)
- 11 Droids to take on adventures, YES WE HAVE BB-8!
- Diverse Loot and Currency system with merchants
- BRAND NEW FLYING VEHICLES
- TIE FIGHTERS
- TIE INTERCEPTORS
- MORE SHIPS COMING WITH EACH FUTURE RELEASE
- Many structures pulled directly from the Star Wars Universe for you to explore, including FULL MOS EISLEY! More complete locations coming in future releases.
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge