Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 8, 2016
- Newest File: Partical Toggler // MC1.7.10 - v1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Particles Toggle Mod 1.7.10 allows you to toggle though the particle settings using a keybinding. The keybinding can be changed. This does not save the setting after you close the game. It is meant for large mod packs and morph for times when you are a blaze and do not want to waste time going though 3 menus.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Particles Toggle Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Aokmikey, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.