Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Particle Man Mod adds more features in the minecraft
- Pull, store and control particles with the particle glove
- Use as melee elemental effect for precise damage
- Shoot a spray of particles at your enemies, comes back if you miss
- Create a shield out of them to protect you while fighting or mining or even afk
- Make a shockwave from the shield by crouching
- Carefull not to starve to death, controlling the elements is exausting!
- Has 2 controls defaulting to ‘k’ and ‘l’, cycles active element and shield deploy (retract if crouching)
- Fire: It burns and hurts entities with some knockback
- Redstone: High damage and high knockback
- Water: Used to launch yourself in the opposite direction or cause minor damage to mobs, also puts out fires
Particle Man Mod particle shield
No videos available
How to install Particle Man Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Particle Man Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Particle Man Mod
You May Also Like
This is made by Corosus, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.