Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 17, 2017
- Newest File: PandorasBox-126.96.36.199-1.12.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Pandora’s Box Mod 1.8,1.7.10 is a very interesting and possibly very destructive add-on to the game. It adds a simple to make box but what’s contained inside is anything but simple… usually.
This mod adds a new Item: Pandora’s box. It is craftable, and spawns in dungeons, or you can just cheat it in if you want some… interesting times.
Pandora’s Box also spawns in special structures (Optional, but requires Recurrent Complex to be installed).
All you need to do is place the box and right click to open it. Then just wait and see what happens.
It has a seemingly endless list of randomly generated outcomes that it generates. It can be anything from odd structures and mobs:
or whatever you want to call this:
I wouldn’t recommend using this mod on any saves you don’t already have a backup for or don’t want possibly destroyed. There’s no telling what will come out of the box. Sometimes it will be good as with the above generating lots of cookies and cakes. Or it could spawn something unholy that embeds itself as far down as bedrock.
It really is a fun mod if you enjoy senseless and random events. It would definitely make a great “treasure” to find at the end of a maze or temple.
- Granted Attribution (Link to this mod, and mention of my name), you may use this mod in mod packs.
- Back up your worlds when mass-spawning boxes. It really is dangerous.
- For the full effect impact, don’t set your difficulty to peaceful!
- The boxes are configurable, so check out the config to adjust the values to suit your play style.
Use /pandora to invoke any effect you like. Many effects also support having arguments, so try experimenting with numbers here.
You can also use it inside command blocks. Simple use “player=@p” to invoke it on the nearest player, for example.
For a list of the effects, type “/pandora effect= “, and then press tab (auto completion).
/pandora player=APlayerName //Activates a random effect on the player. If none is given, it will target you. /pandora effect=inTheEnd //Will transform the land around you into the end /pandora player=APlayerName effect=epicThing //Will give the player enchanted, and possibly named items /pandora effect=worldSnake invisible=true //Will make a Snake made out of blocks run through the air. Also hides the spawned box completely.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pandora’s Box Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by Ivorius , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.