Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 4, 2016
- Newest File: Pam's HarvestCraft 1.9.4-1.10.2h.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
HarvestCraft Mod adds a ton of new crops and food to Minecraft. And with that you’ll also get new tools and recipes to make your harvesting that much more interesting.
- 60 new crops (including cotton for string)
- 12 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops that spread naturally
- Pick up bushes or let them spread like mushrooms
- 36 fruit or item bearing trees
- 17 new fish (catch with normal fishing rod)
- Water Garden drops clams, snails, crayfish, etc as well
- Beekeeping (including candle blocks, presser machine, hardened leather armor)
- 1100+ new items and foods
- Sheeps drop mutton, Squids drop calamari
- Cooking tools, including two as separate blocks to craft in
- Sink blocks that give infinite water sources a better look
- Oven that cooks food twice as fast using cooking oil as fuel
- Market block that allows you to buy seeds, saplings, farm animal spawn eggs, and bonemeal for emeralds
- Use crop items to plant instead of seeds (like vanilla potatoes/carrots)
- Turn buckets of water and milk into fresh versions for easy recipe use
- Use tofu for vegetarian/vegan recipes
- Thaumcraft 4 compatibility
- MineFactoryReloaded compatibility
- Mr. Crayfish’s Furniture compatibility
- Lang file support
- Better overall mod support for auto-harvesting/etc
- Everything is in the Ore Dictionary for other modders to use my items easily
- Config file has options for everything!
This mod adds over 1100 new foods to give you a significant variety to choose from. You could open up a restaurant with the types of food added with this mod. Some are grown and many are simply “cooked” by crafting and baking.
But with the new food, many of the items will need kitchen utensils and appliances. This is where the mod gives you a bit of a culinary option to prep your food how you like. You can make anything from sushi to brownies so long as you have the right tools.
You can even juice your fruit with the Presser to make delicious drinks!
And there are now four varieties of sinks to choose as infinite water sources. These add a bit more style to the game than the traditional cauldrons, plus you can fill up both buckets and bottles with them without ever running out.
There’s also a new type of leather armor, hardened leather, that gives you a little extra protection that standard leather.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MatrexsVigil , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.